Friday, October 10, 2008

Cade's 19 mo. photo shoot (8/08)


Okay, I know this might sound like the classic "mom" thing to say, but I was going to pick a few of my favorites to post, and I decided I can't! We love them all. My sister Cassie has such a gift of capturing personality and we appreciate her sharing her talents with us! These pictures show:

His Laugh
Cade is always laughing and happy. He is such an easy going kid.

His Dance

Cade LOVES to dance and sing songsHis gorgeous eyes The little kidder/jokester in him That Cade is always looking for hugs His beautiful, blonde locksHis bashful side
The natural athlete in him
His love for games
(peekaboo)


His flexing...yeah, he's a boy...
His delicate side
His love for his parents and our love for him
We feel so lucky to have such an amazing boy who we, at times, feel has a stronger spirit than we do. We know he will grow up to do great things...but for now, he is still just our little Taters.

10 comments:

Daines said...

Adorable. He is so handsome, and sounds like so much fun!

Tyler + Jess said...

What a stud he is! Those pictures are the cutest!!

Tiff Gatten said...

He's a keeper. I can see why you'd want another one.

They are so dang cute at that age. My boys were sitting on the couch this morning....They are so big. I looked at them and said, "Remember when the couch was so big you used to have to climb to get on it?" They rolled their eyes, and smiled. Man, time flies....

The Larsons said...

Thanks for the compliment sis. He is such a cutie, and SO easy to take pictures of. He is just so photogenic, and handsome... just like his parents! Glad you were happy with the pics. I miss you guys so much!

Amber said...

I can see why you couldn't choose between the pics, they are all so good. He is such a cutie, I love that you captured all his different personalities.
Cassie did a great job on all the pictures, she always does.

Suzi Q said...

That little shirt that he's wearing. . . we call those PIMP shirts! Mainly cause they are hot! We have a couple little new born ones for our baby. He looks like such a little Gatten boy, its adorable!

The Cornett Family said...

So cute! Your sister really does have talent! Hope you're feeling well!

da franks said...

What a little ladies man. I love all of his different expressions. He is such a cutie. Good job.

Brooke G said...

He is such a doll!! You are right, he is so dang cute!

Dave and Jen said...

He is too darn cute. They are so fun and make the cutest faces at this age. Enjoy every moment they grow up way too fast.