Monday, April 20, 2009

My Beautiful Blue Eyed Baby Boy

Jay Marshall at 3 months
around 50th percentile on everything
-giggling
-"talking"
-eating your hands all the time
-rolling over
-sleeping through the night
-bringing joy and light into our lives!
We love our happy, happy baby.

7 comments:

The Larsons said...

He is just so DANG cute! Those eyes are amazing, and LOVE his hair! So, is he a good baby still? Tell us more about him! :) Looks like he's starting to get some chub on!

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

Lovin' our little Jay Bird!
If he were any cuter I would chip my teeth daily!

Shalie said...

He is so adorable! I'm so glad that Cade wasn't hurt from the pool and that everything is fine. That was a scary story.

Eileen Jensen said...

Okay you make it really hard what if my little Max isnt as cute as you.

Brittmae said...

Yeah right...like I am going to believe that from the woman with the two adorable boys in the edgy photos. I am jealous of that nice camera, I'd like to think I could be a fashionable photographer too with the right tools, a nice illusion of mine.

Congrats on four years -- wow! I like your idea of planning every other year, I should suggest that to Mike...

The Crisps said...

must be a 2nd child thing. Ella is so happy and good, too.

Anonymous said...

i dont even know the kid but i love his guts out! i love you guys...give him a huge for me!
elder