Thursday, December 24, 2009

Front Page...but time to turn it!


The instructors and trainers at Peak Health and Wellness made the cover of the press' business journal! (I am on the back right with the hula hoop....don't ask. :)
For having fallen in my lap, this career development has been a great opportunity and very rewarding for me. It has instilled a new passion in me: helping people live healthier lives and being a part of it. It is something I have always loved personally, but to rally around others is inspiring.
Sadly, I decided to resign my current child care and instructor positions right before this issue came out.
which brings me to my next point....
JON got a NEW JOB with ZOLL MEDICAL!
He is the territory manager for northern Idaho, Washington and Alaska selling high end medical equipment (resuscitation products, AED's, etc.) to pre-hospitals (EMS, fire stations...) Yes, it is a tough position to acquire and yes, that means quite a bit of travel. But it is flexible and he will be home every long weekend at least.
We are SUPER excited and blessed to have an upgrade in this economy. He currently still owns his Unishippers franchise as well.
So, now we are trying to reduce the craziness in our lives and be able to focus on quality time when we are together. (the nursery position especially was busy!)
It's looking likely that I'll be able to weasle my way into a couple classes at Liberty Lake Athletic Club as a group fitness instructor (it's close to our house and linked to Peak) but for now, we are supporting Daddy and enjoying eachother...and it feels good!
Life is full of suprises.

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Dang! I was thinking I could come to your classes so you could get me in to shape, hot mama! You are beautiful brynne! congrats on Jons job, thats great! miss you tons!

Shalie said...

Congrats Jon that is awesome! Sorry he'll have to travel, that's no fun, but what a blessing! CONGRATS

Tiff Gatten said...

Congrats. Sounds like a great opportunity for your little family. You look awesome in the pic also. :) Happy New Year.

Sally said...

Awesome! Good job Jonny boy!! Brynne, you look sexy w/ that hoola hoop.