Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"You're a quarter of the way there!" -Kelly Araneda

This weekend we celebrated Brynne's 25th at
BIG AL'S COUNTRY CLUB!
Thought we'd hit a legit Post Falls hick joint!


The night started out with a pool tournament:



and moved on the country dancin' to the live cover band!


We were accompanied by good friends...

(or should we say crazy Lto R Tyler and Jana Saunders and Carrie and Isaiah Estes)

"Doctor" Mike and Jaylyn Scholes

Us with Zack and Lizzie Simon

Caroline Sokol and Luke Smith-Anderson


Brynne's GIRLS!


We also enjoyed watching people ride the mechanical bull!

On sunday we had the Gatten March bday party!

Brynne made what came to be known as the "demolition cake".

Guess she should stick to cookies... ;)

We also enjoyed a nice dinner on the actual day (Mar 23rd) at Wolf Lodge Steakhouse in Cda. YUM!! Thanks to all the family and friends who made it special.

p.s. She can rent a CAR! ;)

6 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like you had a sweet b-day. I wish I was there for all the festivities! 25 and you've never looked better, B-dawg.

The Larsons said...

So fun!!! What a cute birthday girl you are! Sad I missed another Gatten birthday - still have never made it to one, as they started them long after I left home. Did the cake at least taste good? To me, looks don't matter. :) You look SO cute in that polka-dot shirt! LOVE it! Hope you know how much I love you!!!!

ps. LOVE Cade's bunny face wishing me a Happy Easter! Too cute. Hope you guys have a good Easter too. Miss you!

Dusty , Angie, & Gage said...

Lucky...

Dusty

Dusty , Angie, & Gage said...

Looks like you had a great birthday!!! Miss ya :)

Tiff Gatten said...

How fun. Oh, to be 25 again.....

Brittaney said...

I was just looking through the pictures and I love them! You guys always have so much fun! P.S.. My husband is cousins with Mike Scholes... small world huh? :)