It was a beautiful Saturday this weekend and Daddy was on a bike-ride, so I decided to take the boys down to Corbin Park beach. We finished swimming and decided to go on a "hike" up on some rocks that overlook the river. We were strolling down the dirt road to get there, when a quite curvy girl walked up behind us and started "flirting" with Cade. She, of course, was in a bikini. Shiny, purple and barely there. After she finished oooing and ahhhing over my boys, she walked up ahead of us (strutting it all...) when Cade proceeded to tell me this:
Oooooo, Mom. Look at her butt. That's delicious!
WHAT??!!
I couldn't help but laugh. Bad mom?
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Little Man??
Posted by Brynne at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahaha! what a little stud! I would have laughed too!
That's too funny!
Post a Comment