The rumor is true, we are expecting our third child July 20, 2011. We couldn't be any more excited and grateful for this opportunity to bring yet another spirit into our family! Jon really wants a boy, or twins, or better yet twin boys! (I think he just wants his own NBA team) Cade wants a baby sister (thanks to his little baby girl cousin, Jersey) I really just want ONE baby, and I would love either...and I can say that honestly. I love the idea of 3 brothers and a girl would be a fun change. :) Either way, it is what it is, and we can't wait to meet him or her!
It took me a little longer to be ready for this one (Jon was begging me from the time Jay turned 1). And once the prompting came, I fought it a bit, but didn't think it would happen so fast! I have had very irregular cycles since Jay and with Jon's travel schedule...you get the point. I actually had a very strong, testimony building experience in the temple and I actually knew I was pregnant before I could take a test. I was not with Jon at the time, and I cried when i told him. He still wanted validation a week or two later, but
I just kept thinking the Lord knew what our family needed and when!
And lastly, to answer ?'s:
I feel great, just exhausted
my appetite is weird. Craving sour and tart (peperocinis, pickles, mustard, grapefruit)
I got a little sick in the beginning if I got hungry
I will continue teaching my fitness classes hopefully the whole time
yes, I am already unbuttoning my top button when I sit down. :) I guess you DO pop out quicker on the 3rd....


7 comments:
Congrats Brynn! That is so exciting, and sounds very special!
How exciting!! We're excited for you guys!
Awesome! Congrats to your fam. Glad you are feeling ok :)
I remember you telling me in Cd'a that Jon was all over you wanting another baby :) Congrats my friend. What is the rumor about 3d babies?
And I thought it was gonna be another puppy! ;) Congrats, that is exciting! The idea of Number three was suppppppper scary for us but with 9 months to stew on it, by the time she came out our fears were past and all was good! I am guessing boy.
Congrats! Nate told me a few weeks ago, but I was just waiting for your post before I said anything. We are so excited for your growing family!
congrats!!!!!!
Post a Comment