Friday, January 7, 2011

Bring on 2011!!

On New Year's eve, Jon bought tickets to see this in imax 3D in River Park Square, then we were gonna hit PF changs and the downtown new year's party! For once, we got a sitter! But....she canceled last minute, so we took the boys (hey...it's only PG!)!! They LOVED it and they were so cute wearing their little 3D glasses and eating their movie snacks. They did awesome. I wish I had a picture.

But, needless to say, we cut the night short after that and went home to watch Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest (and all the performers) to ring in the new year in our sweats. :)

Happy New Year everyone!!

Resolutions:
BRYNNE: read the Book of Mormon again
have a healthy pregnancy
be slower to anger
never skip on a chance to serve.
Read and study with my kids more
de-junk (since we're more than likely stuck in our house for a while, with the baby coming).

JON:
do LOTOJA again (206 mile bike race from Logan to Jackson)
get to a healthy weight
hit quota for work
fulfill calling
read scriptures individually
continue to date wife weekly
quality time with our little family

2 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Sounds like a fun New Years! I went to bed at 8. Congratulations on the new baby, I hope you're feeling well!

Sally said...

Ahh, cute! Fun New Years. That's cute the boys loved Tron. They're at such a fun age.
Props for making your NY resolutions! You go girl.