Jay found one in our yard too...It was MASSIVE just like that one! Jay put it in a bowl and kept until it died. Right now hes got a MASSIVE caterpillar in a bowl and i think it turned into a cocoon... We have also had a frog that we found for about a month and the boys go out every day and find him bugs to eat. They find those big mosquito things and feed those to it. I swear it eats like at least 15 a day. Boys are fun arnt they?!
uuuuuug. Wow, I'm one of those wimps that probably would have screamed and dry heaved at the same time, then one of my kids would probably have picked it up and handled it for a good 30 min.
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
2 comments:
Jay found one in our yard too...It was MASSIVE just like that one! Jay put it in a bowl and kept until it died. Right now hes got a MASSIVE caterpillar in a bowl and i think it turned into a cocoon... We have also had a frog that we found for about a month and the boys go out every day and find him bugs to eat. They find those big mosquito things and feed those to it. I swear it eats like at least 15 a day. Boys are fun arnt they?!
uuuuuug. Wow, I'm one of those wimps that probably would have screamed and dry heaved at the same time, then one of my kids would probably have picked it up and handled it for a good 30 min.
Post a Comment