Saturday, March 24, 2012

In Heaven at 27!!

It sounds totally cliche, but it's SO TRUE.
I feel so blessed and love my life right now... today.

Jon had to be in Alaska over my birthday,
(don't worry, he already SUPER spoiled me with the pup!)
so I threw my OWN PARTY!!!!

GIRLS ALL NIGHTER.
That's right, we acted like 15 year olds.










The girls brought me gifts (naughty girls!), we had tons of junk food, kareoke'd (BOOM BOOM POW!!!), played games (Vulture, Stiff....), did mani's and pedi's and laughed the night away!

For not having a day with the hubby, I couldn't have asked for a more fun night!

**not pictured: Angie (D) Gatten, Amy Smith, Lorene Santoro, Jill Tucker, and Amy Holding (who was the only trooper who stayed through breakfast!)**

2 comments:

The Hughes Family said...

SOOOO much fun! Dont forget the tassles LOLOLOLOLOL! Amy is a trooper...My hubs honestly couldnt sleep without me so he is having a tough time also.

Sally said...

Ahhh! Dang that looks and sounds like the funnest night. It's cool to see old friends grown up and hanging together- Kelsey, Jenna, Stacy... Totally wish I could have been there!!!!! Good for you for making that happen. Happy birthday to an freaking awesome lady. Love you!!