Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good morning treadmill

Jon recently purchased a treadmill and a spin bike for our house. I never realized how much I would use it (since I practically LIVE in a gym)!!!
It's so nice, on my days off and when Jon is out of town, to just hop on the treadmill or go for a ride while it's nap time instead of going to the gym {yet again} or, more realistically, doing nothing.
It will also be nice when it's crappy outside in the winter, and you don't even want to think about going outside or driving to the gym.




I mean, don't get me wrong, I beat my head against the wall the entire time wishing I was outside, but it works. :)
Why didn't we think of this earlier?
Thanks Daddy.

2 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Fun! I totally agree, it's SO much easier to be able to work out during naptime than have to schedule in going to a gym!! Plus, here it gets so hot that sometimes you just don't want to go outside!!

Sally said...

Not bad, Jon! That's awesome, now you have an at home gym.