I've had the same thing happen twice now. I had to delete the fist two years I blogged in order to make room. Luckily I had already printed them off into books, so I still have the record, but it's still super annoying. But hey, at least you know you'll get several years out of the next blog! I'll update my blog list ;)
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
3 comments:
I've had the same thing happen twice now. I had to delete the fist two years I blogged in order to make room. Luckily I had already printed them off into books, so I still have the record, but it's still super annoying. But hey, at least you know you'll get several years out of the next blog! I'll update my blog list ;)
I was wondering how you did that:) I will continue...and I will do the same to mine
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Post a Comment