A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Very attached....for life!
B- BEST FRIEND: Brynnee B. My love partner.
C- CAKE OR PIE: mm..probably pie...warm apple pie.
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday. because...stuff...
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: My night guard. I'm a grinder, baby!
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Dark Blue.
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Worms. I gots worms.
H- HOMETOWN: Loaded question. Moscow, ID or Post Falls, ID I guess. I was raised all over the states
I- INDULGENCE: Pizza and a fatty mountain dew on the side...LOVE IT.
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July!
K- KIDS: Cade. Love him.
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Jesus.
M- MARRIAGE DATE: March 26th, 2005
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Orange
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: No fear, baby!
Q- QUOTES: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
R- REASON TO SMILE: Cade and Brynne and...can't put the rest.
S- SEASON: probably summer. But I love the 4 seasons.
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: 1992 University of Idaho intramural ping-pong champion. Right here.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Cabelas
W- WORST HABIT: Farting on my wife.
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND, OR MAMMOGRAM: Mammogrammies.
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Elk steaks, corn on the cob, sea food.
Z- ZODIAC: I'm right on the edge, I've seen me be both Libra and whatever the other one is.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Jon's ABC's
Posted by Brynne at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jon you are hilarious. The greatest part is that I can hear you saying every single answer. You are truly too funny. Brynn sorry about the ankle. That is a total bummer. hopefully you're keeping it elevated with lots of ice. Fun that you got to talk to Spike on Mother's Day. I miss that. Sorry about the Jazz. I laughed because I told Jeff you would be the one to comment first. He said no way. And love how you love your little Jon and Cade. Pretty cute little family. Hey I think we need to do Jackson Hole together with our kids. Swim in the pool, play in the park, ride the alpine slide, go for bike rides with the burleys, hike Jenny Lake to the hidden falls. It would be fun. maybe mid August. Oh and Jon I forgot to tell you, when you said your essential item was your night guard I totally thought you were talking about your night stand buddy, especially the part about being a grinder. Sorry that was a little PG-13 for the blog. And Jeff and I are both pulling for the Celtics vs. the Lakers in the finals. You'll have to ask Jeff why.
well jon your a friggin´ pimp and i love you ....nothin more needs to be said...maybe 92´ping pong champ....you da man you da man.
elder g
i love the freaking music on your blog....you save my life:)
Post a Comment