Jon with the Head Honcho, Steve, Brynne's dad. This was right after a run. The water is always like ice, so there is sufficient need for some fire time afterward!! Cade in his cute new camping chair. He was such an outdoorsman. He loved every minute of the dirt, dogs, 4 wheeling, fires, and camping treats! Steve and Brynne took him on a 4 wheeling ride up Prospector for about an hour in the rain and he loved it. He even fell asleep toward the end. What a trooper!
All of the mom's arranged a treasure hunt for the kids. Here is all the cousins who participated. (minus Cade, but he sure tried to keep up!)
Here is a sequence of the biggest wave in Skookum Canyon this year. The water was the highest is has been in a long time. We could do a run in 30 min. and it had flooded all of St. Maries... and it was still cold as ever!! (Top pic. LtoR: Jim Lee, Steve, Brynne, Brett, Cameron Morton and Rick Caudle.)

One of the rafting runs, on the same wave, all of the crew members fell out except Jonny. He had to save them all before they became hypothermic! Way to go! Here is the clip.

5 comments:
Wow! That sounds fun! You guys are very brave to endure that water!!! It looks like it was a blast no matter what the weather!
Cade has gotten so big since I saw you guys last year during Ironman. He is such a cutie!!
We love and miss you dearly too! Looks like a lot of fun! So nice that runs were so short! Cade is such a doll. We sure wish we could have been there. Way to go Jon staying on the raft. I wouldn't want to fall in that river either!
Looks like a great time. Man, I wouldn't want to fall off that raft though! Cold! I'm trying to play the video, but it won't let me. I'll keep tryin'.
Dude, I'm glad someone got a video! I didn't get any pictures from us falling out, and I wanted some to prove it really happened because I never want to do it again!
ps. Thanks Jonny, you basically saved my life.
Post a Comment