Monday, August 25, 2008

It's ANOTHER BOY!!

Week 20
We had an ultrasound today for baby no. 2 and were ecstatic to find out that we are expecting another healthy baby boy! He tried to be a pain and not let us see his boy parts, but when we did...it was obvious. Jon is excited to have two boys to wrestle with eachother! Brynne is excited because she has had so much fun with Cade, and she gets to do another boy nursery!
Here is a 4-D picture of his little face and hand

This one is hard to see, but it's a white arrow pointing to his little boy parts!
We can't believe it is already half over! We feel so blessed.
We also completed another year of the elephant ear booth at the North Idaho Fair! It was rainy half the time, but busy through the weekend. During the week we had the first annual cousins camp for the kids with whatever moms weren't working at the booth doing activities with the kids. Some of the activities were: a movie at the theatre, picnic lunch, relay races, obstacle courses, crafts, making pizzas, etc. It was fun having Brynne's sister Cassie and family here for the first time in six years for it all. It was fun to have their newest baby, Beckett, blessed here as well. (Below: Cade @ cousins camp, Beckett's blessing circle and Cade kissing Beckett)

As a little family we enjoyed the fair's rodeo and hypnotist with Jon's brother Brandon and sister Kelly and their families who were in town, and grandpa Bruce. We also saw the animals (which Cade LOVED...even though a big HUGE sheep baaa'd right in his face a scared him to death) and a bit of the demolition derby. It's always a good time seeing family and friends at the fair while raising money for boys to go on missions. Next year we'll get pictures!

12 comments:

The Larsons said...

I am seriously SO excited for you!!!!!!! We love boys! :) I have lots of twinner outfits to hand down. That is an amazing 4D picture! Can't wait to see his face in person. I am sure he will be adorable like his older brother and parents. I am SO glad to hear everything looks healthy for you and baby too. Such a blessing. Such a miracle.

L said...

You look gorgeous pregnant!! Congrats to you both on two boys that is so exciting!!

Erin Spenc said...

Congrats! I totally want a boy next too.

Tiff Gatten said...

You are so little. Congrats. 2 boys are so fun. Couldn't be more happy for you.

Amber said...

I'm so happy for you. It is so fun to have 2 boys close together. Crazy at times, but so fun. BTW, You look super cute.

The Cornett Family said...

Yay! Two boys will be so much fun! Congratulations!

THE BAISDEN FAMILY said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun...lucky you, you'll have 2!!! You look great!

I'm Dani said...

Hey, you may not remember me. Danielle Stellmon (Bradshaw.) Congrats on your Boy #2. I have to little boys, they are 2 & 1 now. They are so much fun. You're going to love it! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad you got a hold of me on my pretend blog. You look HOT in your 20 week picture! :) I'm excited to keep in touch with you guys... sounds like all is well and life is good. Have I ever told you that you are beautiful? :)

The Crisps said...

Brynne! It was good to see you and your little family the other day!

I know you were looking forward to breaking the tradition of two boys in a row but better luck with other traditions.

Anyway Glad to see youre doing good.

Jim Crisp

Anonymous said...

wow i think this was the first time i actually saw photographs from an ultrasound and understood them. sweet! im praying for ya. i love you brynne.
elder

Unknown said...

congrats hope all is well.