Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Running Into Fun 2008

We had the first annual kids fun run in Cd'a City Park on Sept 6th!
here we are starting set-up with volunteers
One of the age groups waiting at the start line
 It was a lot of work, a lot of planning and running around like chickens with our heads cut off, but my sister Mikin and I pulled it off like we were pros with the help of many volunteers and sponsors. We had 62 kids run from ages 3-12! Great for the first year! We even broke even and made a little money! More than we had hoped for. 

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

Congrats guys! Maybe I'll help you out in a few years.... maybe. :) Way to go. Sounds like a lot of fun. I know my boys would have loved it. Sign us up for 2010! :)

Tiff Gatten said...

You girls are so inventive. Congratulations. I hope things go even better next year. I can't wait for the pics.

Dave and Jen said...

Way to go!
I'm so glad everything went well. Sorry I couldn't make it. Looking forword to see the pics.