Thursday, November 19, 2009

MEATBALL

10 months


-standing up
-taking 1-2 steps
-climbing up whole flights of stairs
-talking lots of jibberish
-eating TONS and not wanting bottles as much
-starting to hold your own in Cade's wrestling matches
-we love you being chubby and cute!

6 comments:

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Shoot he's cute. I keep forgetting he and B are so close in age. I love seeing what I have to look forward to! :)

Shalie said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe it's already been 10 months :)

The Crisps said...

10 months and already taking steps and climbing stairs!! o boy! He is such a handsome little man, and so is Cade!

Emma said...

all readdy ten months wow! He is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kelsee said...

He's so dang cute!!! Cooper does the stairs thing, but is still unsure about the standing thing. And your little guy still has WAY more hair than mine. Lol But who's comparing. Lol

Anonymous said...

That little dude can pound a bottle! And, he's got a beefy uncle.

Brandon