Ahhh, so cute! He looks great. So grown up. I bet it's so nice to have him around again! It's so weird to think that little Spike is mature and is looking for a wife. Doesn't seem possible.
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
7 comments:
I cannot believe how much Spike has changed! He is SO handsome! This just makes me want Kelly home sooner....5 more months! Lucky
YAy for you guys! I'm so glad your brother is home :) That is wonderful.
Thats col that your brother came home! He must have some cool stories!
I saw him on the news and I squealed so loud that I woke my kids up! Lol Welcome Home Spike!!! -Kelsee
Ahhh, so cute! He looks great. So grown up. I bet it's so nice to have him around again! It's so weird to think that little Spike is mature and is looking for a wife. Doesn't seem possible.
Your oldest looks alot like him.
Hey, someone please let us know when his mission report will be in his ward. We want to come for sure!
Norm and Jan See
699 1964
Post a Comment