So, on facebook everyone is posting their "celebrity look alikes" (aka celebrities you have been told you look like.) So, just for fun, here are the ones we've been told.
Latley Jennifer Garner has been totally reminding me of you! And yes, all of those 3 sexy ladies you posted would work as your double. Bottom line is you're a bombshell.
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
7 comments:
Cindy Crawford for you and Rob for john!
HAHA Jon totally looks like ROb Thomas. And of course the girls you look like are all models!! I would say probably Cindy
HAHA!! That's awesome. I seriously see both of you guys in all those pictures! Compliments to you both... you have "looker" look-a-likes. :)
Brynne, must be nice to look like all supermodels. And you really do, your so pretty.
And of course Jon looks JUST like Rob.
Cute couple:)
no one compares to you your way hotter than them all
I think you look like Brooke and Jon looks like Tim :) thats cool people tell me i look like Kelly Clarkson! IDk why.
Hayliann
Latley Jennifer Garner has been totally reminding me of you! And yes, all of those 3 sexy ladies you posted would work as your double. Bottom line is you're a bombshell.
Post a Comment