Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HE DID IT!!

Cade went poop on the toilet.
I have tried not to push him until he was ready, and today I could tell he was ready to go, so I asked if he wanted to try on the toilet. He said YES! So, he wanted to be left alone, a minute later he said he had gone, and he really had! So, now we are hunkered down for a few days to get the hang of the undies.
GO CADE!!
We are so proud of you. You are growing up and becoming such a big helper, a sweet brother and a great friend to your Daddy and I.

7 comments:

Shalie said...

WOOHOO!!! Good job Cade :)

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

I love being a parent because then you can be excited about the most random things..like pooping on the toilet!! Hooray for Cade!

The Larsons said...

Such a big step! Way to go Cade! Good luck the next few days.

Anonymous said...

love it! go cader!

Dusty , Angie, & Gage said...

Yay! Go Cade!!!!

Erin Spenc said...

Wow! Great job! Good luck finishing this potty training thing!

Emma said...

Way to go Cade!!!