Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Warning! NUDITY


Tribute to the
TOAD BELLY
This little guy has got a gut. And it's so cute.


These pictures hardly do it justice.


He is also trying to talk more and more (or copies tones of phrases), will no longer sit in his high chair (has to sit at the bar with Cade, or in a chair standing up), is becoming a picky eater (loves boiled eggs, turkey, bananas...anything else is a crap shoot), folds his arms for prayers diligently, loves all animals but has no idea how to be gentle, ALWAYS takes of his right shoe and sock in the car, can't WAIT to get his clothes off and get in the bath (and back out, and back in), gives cade hugs right after he hits him to say "sorry", fake laughs, and continues to brighten our lives every day.

6 comments:

Kelsee said...

Oh my gosh Cooper has the same belly! He looks like an Ethiopian child! Love it!!!! He's so dang cute! -Kelsee

Anonymous said...

Haha! This looks like my morning every morning. Both kids love being naked. So every day I get to wake up and look at genitals for a couple hours. Haha. Gotta love it right?

Brittaney said...

Wow you are brave letting him walk around naked! If I let carter walk around naked he always pees somewhere. Haha!

Sally said...

Jay sounds so funny! I want to hang out with him. And he's such a doll! Seriously, they are both SO freakin cute. I'm not kidding.

Anonymous said...

any more of him nkd, his c--k is lovely

Anonymous said...

brittaney I would love your little boy to pee on me, I would take his little dinky in my mouth and swallow his pee