I think I'm gonna need this book.
Yep, that's right...choir director.
And I'm gonna need a wand....since I am the new chorister for sacrament meeting as well. I always thought that calling was for "older" ladies...
but hey, I guess they proved me wrong.
So, the least I can do is make it cool, and get myself a retractable wand like my grandma had.
Right?


4 comments:
Haha! Awesome! The ward member should be thankful - you don't have jiggly Relief Society arms! You'll be great.
I dare you to pull a Grandma Lee and stare down the deacons, waiting to start until they pull out their hymnbooks!
Good luck!! If I were in your ward, I'd join just to support you!
Yeah, Brynne! You will be great. I have had both callings and it will take a little time to learn, but you will learn to really love it. There is something about sharing this beautiful, meaningful music with your ward and people in it. I was very sad when I was released from each. I LOVED those callings. Especially the choir directing. You are awesome! I am here to help if you need it. :)
Post a Comment