Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin 5K

On Hallow's Eve morning, our church held a free 5k (almost 3.2 miles) for the community in Hayden. It was a food drive and everyone who completed it got a pumpkin! I saw lots of my high school friends and friends from growing up there. Tons of people, dogs, kids...most of whom dressed up (I didn't get the memo...)!



Finished in 26 mins and ran with a friend. Fun times!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Dang it! Wish I was there to run with you! That is a fun idea, Pumpkin 5k. Hey, if you ever see a screamin deal for tickets from Long Beach to Spokane, you better tell me.

Maggie said...

Hi, Brynne! I peruse the CDA press online and saw your husband quoted in an article about some donated Zoll AED's. Very cool. Just to let you know, the hospital where I am doing my residency uses all Zoll AED's. Also, I noticed on your blog that Jon was the salesman of the year. Very awesome! Anyway, I hope you are doing well! -Maggie