Here we are, almost 7 years ago, falling in love, infatuated with each other and having no idea what we were getting ourselves into.
6 years of marriage, 2.5 kids, a dog, and our same little starter house later, I know more than ever it was the best decision I'll ever make.
We are just beginning!
I love this man more than words can express, and I truly feel like we were made to be together.

We had a full day of celebration. Here's what we did:




A BIG THANK YOU to Cassie and Andrew who took our boys all day and overnight! We felt so spoiled and even got to sleep in. SO NICE!! Love you both.

3 comments:
sounds so amazing! i loved reading this, so inspiring. brynne, you are one amazing woman! im so happy for you, and it sounds like a perfect day! love you!
Holy moly! What a sweet anniversary! You two are the bomb.
I've heard that is such a good movie, is it true? Happy 6 years!!
Post a Comment