Jay While watching sports on T.V. one night
Jay-"I want pizza."
Mom- "you want pizza?"
Jay-" yeah, and roo-beer."
Typical guy.
Cade often asks who he is going to marry when he grows up. We tell him it will be his choice. (I think it's because we often pray for them to get married in the temple someday and be good husbands and fathers.) This was the other day after picking him up from the gym nursery:
Cade-"Mom, I know who I'm gonna marry when I grow up."
Mom- "oh really? Who?"
Cade- "Jessa. The girl from the nursery."
After inquiring with the gym nursery worker about this later, she informed me that, "Oh yes, I thought they kind of had a thing for eachother. She's always asking him to be her boyfriend and he's always trying to kiss her. " So......we had a little talk about being 16 a little earlier than I thought we would.
Typical guy.
Not to mention, typical things I hear out of both of their mouths are "Let's fight" and "Let's wrestle" and "let's get our guns and shoot stuff"
:)
I can't wait to add some more to the mix.

1 comments:
So cute and so funny! No surprise that Cade is a womanizer already:) You're raising some lady killaz!! Good job on the temple talk, you're a good momma.
Post a Comment