Tuesday, May 31, 2011

33 weeks

(amazing quality, I know) picture at 32 weeks.

Well, first of all....WE MOVED!!!......in with the parents for now. :) But, we closed on our house today, so it's officially no longer ours. :/ It's bitter sweet. We are feeling nice and cozy in our temporary arrangements, grateful, and excited to find a new home for us!

Anyway, in the process, I was doing too much, probably, and starting having signs of pre-term labor. Contractions, mucous, baby's head down there, etc! Went to the doctor and found out the baby's head IS in fact down there, but I am not yet dialating. But, I was told to take it easy...no exercise or lifting or other stuff that might make me contract more. I am feeling better day by day. Hopefully that wont last too much longer!

Besides that, just feeling nice and plump and wanting ice cream all the time to help the heartburn die down!

6 weeks left!

1 comments:

Sally said...

Crazy stuff! Hope you're doing okay w/ your padres and your belly! I am finding you a place to stay in Long Beach. So get ready for the big move.