Cassie's husband, Andrew had to leave on her birthday to serve in the Air Force, so we had a big girl's night to celebrate! The party started at wild walls rock climbing, (I took pictures! ;)
and finished the night dancing away at the Black Diamond.

It was a super crazy, fun night and my sister looks better than ever @ 30 after 4 kids!! I sure love her and appreciate her.


2 comments:
That looks like a wiiiiiild lady party! Way fun, happy b-day Cass!
One of the best nights - cause I was with some of the best women ever! I feel so lucky to have YOU in my life, Brynnie! So glad to get to celebrate with you now that we're closer! Amazed you can still belly roll as good as you do 29 weeks pregnant! ;) Thanks for helping make it such a great night, and making me laugh so hard... in bed! :)
Post a Comment