Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School

First Day of Preschool and Kindergarten!
Little Builders  &   Frederick Post

My handsome {crazy} boys.






Jay ran into school like it aint no thang. 
No problem, mom. I don't need ya. ;)
(Cade was in the same school last year, and Jay knows most the kids in his 6 student class.)

 I said goodbye to Cade at the fence to the playground (They wont let you in without a guest pass and it was a zoo). He left a little unsure of where to go and what to do in the sea of people... then he spotted his two best friends on the playground (Ayden Pulsipher and Aaron Frantz) and they all put their arms around each other with a sigh of relief! 

That's when the tears started rollin'.
Really? Am I THAT mom?
My baby is all grown up. He's no longer ALL mine. He's officially in the world.

5 1/2 years flew by. In another 5 1/2 he'll be in middle school. 5 1/2 after that he'll be dating and driving. Ugh.

I better soak 'em up every day!

0 comments: