Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jon's 38th

For Jon's birthday this year, he took a trip down to Boise, ID to watch The Cougs vs. the Broncs!
He had a great weekend with his dad, brother and nephew!


When he got home Friday, we threw a little family party for him. He didn't want a big party this year, but we at least needed to sing to him! :)


The boys worked hard with me that day present shopping (golf shorts) and slaving away on their homemade cards...


 Boston cream pie is one of his fav's, so being the great wife that I am, I made these tasty nuggets! ;)





 Tyce's kiss face! Love you Daddy! 

Saturday, on his actual birthday, we went to lunch and on a family hike on English Point Trails.


That evening I FINALLY got him all to myself and we ate at his favorite steakhouse and caught a cute baseball movie. :)


We love having you as our head honcho! Happy birthday! :)

0 comments: