No, I am not doing a tutorial. ;)
There are tons! That's how I learned how to do this little project I undertook today!
I want to do this board and batten in our dining room, and a certian FRIEND ::wink wink:: had his doubts about me being able to do it. So, I decided to start smaller, with the boys' bathroom.
I measured everything out, and went to Home Depot to grab the goods:
Here is during:
literally watching paint dry! :) My idea of a perfect Friday night. ;)
All done!
...in the meantime I refinished the little stool (it was just a natural finish before)
I got rid of the towel bar (I hated it cause it doesn't fit more than two towels!) and added hooks! I love them! So much more room to breathe! (or hang your towels. ;))
AND 9 hours later...AFTER:
What do you think? Did I prove my friend wrong?!
:) Lie to me if you have to.








3 comments:
LOVE IT! I may be attempting to try something like this in my house now :)
Everything looks great! I love the walls and hooks. I think your house is lovely, and when we finally get one I am steeling some of your ideas :)
i love that.
Post a Comment