Pinterest might be the death of me.
Seriously. I am not getting enough sleep for about a month now.
BUT this house is coming together.
More on my latest craftiness...
My Halloween wreath:
(according to Obama this was built by Michaels and Walmart)
I re-did the laundry room.
I painted, cut and hung the shelf, etc
(I spend so much time in here, it might as well feel inviting!!)
And ::drumroll::
I pulled from this pile of scrap MDF, borrowed a friend's saw...
And built this entryway shelf from SCRATCH!
Well, according to Obama, Home Depot built it. ;) (NOT.)
Cost me $30 (price of the freaking expensive hooks).
One last random item while we're talking about my entry way...
I picked up these candlesticks at TJ Maxx. They're my new fav.
Our trim guy starts wrapping our windows a week from Sunday, then I will start the wainscoting in the dining room. Stay tuned! :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment