Monday, June 2, 2008

Cade's Giggles!

I got a cute clip of Cade giggling. He is such a character!


9 comments:

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

how cute is that!!

Erin Spenc said...

He is so cute!

Amber said...

What a cute little boy! Your camping trip looks way fun, glad you all had a good time.

The Larsons said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to get some of those giggles of my own this summer!

Meagan Zastrow said...

Happy boys are the best things in the world.

Tiff Gatten said...

Darling.

Bryn! I think I stole your background. Dang it. And I'd change it again if I knew how to do it without losing all my sidebar stuff. Last time I saved and then changed the code and I lost everything (It didn’t save!). So, If you tell me how far down to delete, so I dont’ lose my side bar, I'll change it again. Sorry.

DaNiElLe said...

I am glad you did that! Keep it forever because one day you will forget what it sounds like... boo hoo!!!!

Daines said...

He is so adorable. Hope you guys are doing well!

Brooke G said...

oh he is so cute he was so big when we saw him! waht a cuttie!