Well, we found out we are expecting baby no. 2!! (Sorry about the picture of a picture.) We found out a little over a month ago, but the beginning was a little complicated and a bit scary. After much pain, two wierd periods, an emergency ultrasound, many other tests, and a priesthood blessing from a loving husband, we found out I don't have cancer, or a cyst, or a tubal pregnancy and everything they thought might be wrong (due to symptoms) is fine! The doctors still can't explain it. We know it was a miracle. So, after a second check-up ultrasound today, at 11 1/2 weeks, we are super excited to have another healthy little one on the way.
We were quite excited to give Cade a sibling, as he is such a baby lover. He is so kind and caring with babies. Toddlers, on the other hand, watch out! He's ready to wrestle! That's probably why Jon is hoping it is another boy! I, on the other hand, could care less what it is this time (wierdly enough I mean it!) I am just so happy he or she is healthy.
We are so grateful for the opportunity to bear and rear children. With Cade, we know Heavenly Father knew Jon and I needed him at that time in our lives...even though we didn't. Now with this one, we feel so humbled to have the opportunity to participate in such a miracle again as we wanted it and it happened right away. (although now that it is in the works I am realizing how close 2 years apart is, and I am thinking...now why did we want it NOW? jk). But, I am a little nervous. ;)

11 comments:
Oh my gosh congratulations! So when would you be due? I hope you are feeling good and all that. I am so excited. Lots of people are pregnant with me. Makes me feel not so left out.
Oh my goodness, Brynne! So cool you are having another little one! I hope everything stays healthy and well!
Congratulations! I have rough starts to pregnancies too It's scary.
I have been wondering where you've been! congratulations and I am so glad that everything is ok with you and baby! How exciting for #2!!!
What a lucky little spirit to be coming to join your home. Cade will be a great brother...and it is amazing how your circle of love can just keep getting bigger. You are such an amazing person...no doubt you are an amazing mom...and no doubt you will be an amazing mom of TWO also. No worries! So glad things are good with your health...and know that you are in our prayers! You're amazing all the things you have continued doing through the first trimester. You rock! Yee-haw!!!
congrats! thats very exciting!!
Congrats! I'm happy things are well now. 2 boys in a row is fun, but little girls are so fun to dress. You'll be happy no matter what. :)
Dearest Friend -
After reading your blog I realize that so many times we only see things on the surface. I'm happy to hear after chaotic madness your okay - and your having a healthy baby ....
Jael
COngratulations! How exciting... and overwhelming. My kids are 23 months apart and I wouldn't want it any other way! They get along so well and carter catches on quick by copying Alexis. It will be fine!
congratulations! I'm glad that everything is alright. I hope the rest of the pregnancy is normal.
Congratulations Beautiful! See you soon. I'll be in Idaho from Tuesday til the Fair!! Whoo hoo! Bring on them ears! Lookin forward to the lee family r"ear"oonion!
Post a Comment