Monday, June 30, 2008

Gatten Girl's Week!

We had our second Gatten Girls getaway to Las Vegas!! This was such a fun trip without kids! Oh, wait, besides the three babies in the picture below. But they were hardly even noticed....hahaha. ;) Although we missed Angie B. and Angie D. We still had LtoR: Cassie (w/ Beckett, Brynne, Mikin (w/Asa), Brooke, Momma Jean, and Lizzy (w/ Brady). We had a great time going to amazing restaurants, shopping, cruising the strip,

going to the temple together,

going to the show KA at the MGM grand hotel, (this was the second most AMAZING show you could ever see after "O"...jaw dropping acrobatics, costumes, and stage)

hanging out by the pool (who need pictures of that?), watching movies, eating goodies (pictured below) and enjoying eachother's company. I sure do love a little girl time every now and then!

I cut the trip short, though, and flew out 3 days early to go to Seattle to assist Dusty, my brother, on his dental school boards. This was so fun, too! We also had a GREAT steak at an argentine restaurant with some fellow classmates to celebrate their completion. We also got in some doubles tennis (tradition) and guitar hero (also tradition). All in all, a great trip.

1 comments:

The Larsons said...

This was such a blast! I feel so lucky to have such a great family...and you are such a great sister Brynne. I really mean it. If I were to sculpt the ideal sister...you have all the qualities. Thanks for your fun personality, endless love and support, and great example. I love all my sista's! Good luck planning the next one! This one will be hard to beat! :) I hope we can get ALL the girls there next time! Oh...your Vegas is showing. :)