Monday, November 10, 2008

Gamers!!

For about a year now, our good friends Zack and Lizzie Simon and us get together regularly for game nights. We get together either at our house or their restaurant, Cafe Chulo. We mostly play cards or dice, but we also play other board games. But most of all, it is about good company and yummy snacks!

They have a son, Austin, who is the same age as Cade and they look forward to play time together! They both LOVE sports and are both competative and goofy together.
Also, we are both pregnant together again! They are having a girl in March.
Sometimes Zack's sister Jessie and husband Will come. It is so much fun!

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

So fun! I think you guys are about the only couple I could get my husband to play games with! :) Just reading this makes me really hungry for Cafe Chulo, and your yummy spinach dip we had when we played games. :)

Tiff Gatten said...

Shocking! Face Cards?! You could burn in Utah for that...kidding...no, no, I'm not kidding sadly. Does look like fun though. We played games with Jay, Tora, Oren, Amy, and Danny this weekend. I love games.

Dave and Jen said...

It's so fun to get together and play games. We had games nights too. It's a blast. Your blog is so cute. I love reading all your questions. When the weather gets warmer we need to work out together. I am doing the tri. next year. I'm taking swimming lessons in a couple of weeks. Fun, Fun.