Well, here it is! These pics aren't the best, but I keep getting asked for pictures, so here they are. My now dark hair (I dyed it myself!) and bangs.
The blunt bangs:
They can be done to the side, too (these don't look quite right because they'd already been hairsprayed blunt...you get the point)

7 comments:
I love it! welcome to the dark side! haha! it's so dang cute!!
I love it! I've been wanting to go real dark too, but Im not big on hair upkeep! I love the bangs too! Bangs are fun because they can grow out fast and they can make for a fun change! You look good! But how could you put those nasty hair chemicals into your baby! HAHA, JK, thats when we want it the most!
I LOVE it! It looks so great on you. I love how it brings out your eyes! Way to go coloring it yourself! It looks so healthy too! What can I say, you are a babe!
Didn't ever see the nursery pictures until now. Looks great! Love the star and the vinyl lettering. So fun. You look great too! Way to stay active during your pregnancy. It will make a difference after, I'm sure. I am feeling the pains this time for not staying active on the 3rd. So what is the name that you are going to put on that shelf?!
The hair is cute! If you want to call your hair your own, you should have Jennifer Stone cut it. She does mine and she's great for cutting it just the way I want it. See you at Thanksgiving hopefully!
Super cute!!~ I had to take a second look. The first picture I saw was on your side bar.. I thought it was Cassie or something! Too funny. It looks great. Cassie is right, it totally brings out your eyes. Nice work, chica!
i think it is totally freaking stylish...good call
spike
Love love love it. It looks so good on you. You look amazing no matter what but dark is such a fun change.
I like the style too.
Post a Comment