He wants to have a "BALL" with you!
We can't believe our little buddy is 2! We had a small "ball" themed birthday party with his good friends a little early since we are anticipating his little brother any day! He had a blast and even sang to himself with everyone!
Below: Cade with his soccer ball cake. Trying to show he's two...or 4...same difference. :) We also had ball treats (donut holes, gumballs, whoppers)
Below: Gatten tradition... he took a bite after he blew out the candle and Papa pushed his face in!
LtoR: Austin Simon, Sally Gatten, Ella Morton and Cade. This was after all the kids had played a bowling game, a ball toss game, and learned to swing at a tee!
Cute little mommy moment...
Cade and Mom
Uncle A.J. and friend Louis
LtoR: Dad, Zack Simon, Grandpa Erickson, and Lizzie Simon
Opening presents
He LOVED all his balls
And even more...his new basketball hoop!! The kids all played together and then the next morning, Cade came into our room carrying two basketballs talking about his "basetball hooop"! (Good job on the shopping, Dad) ;)
This party was PERFECT for our little natural athlete!

10 comments:
What a cute idea for a party, and a darling cake. There's nothing like a good ball...best toy ever invented.
That looks like the perfect party for your little allstar. I agree that the cake was awesome. Good Job mommy!!!
Happy Birthday little guy! You look so good Brynn, I can't believe that you are about to have a baby. I hope you are feeling well and that everything goes well. We'll be in Cd'a for a few months, we should get together, Atlas would love to play with Cade.
Wow! You put that together QUICK... and it looks like it was a BALL! SO wish we were there. Gunner would have been in HEAVEN at that party! Your hair looks so long already Brynne! You look so amazing... and I CAN'T WAIT to see that baby! Way to go again on the party planning... and getting it posted so quick too. I still have to post Christmas! Then I can get to Gunner's birthday (a few weeks ago), New Years, etc. :) Those little boys have an ALL-STAR Mom! Oh... and love that the soccer ball took the cake! :)
ps... love that the games are always on the tv in the background. That is just so typical at our house too. Even at a birthday party. It's no wonder our boys have sports engrained in their brains! Our dads are going to have a "ball" when we move up there and they can watch all the games together! :)
Great cake! I attempted little turtles for the babies first birthday. He is so cute! Congratulations on the new baby soon!
Oh Man, I've been in denial for a little bit now that Breck is coming on two... but now that Cade is 2, that means it's right around the corner! It looks like it was such a fun party, hope you are feeling well, hopefully the next post will be of Baby #2!
Happy birthday to Cade tomorrow!! He is sure a cute little guy!!
Pancake and FAM!!! Wow you have a awesome family! Pancake I'm glad I found your blogspot. Hopefully our families can meet up when you come to Utah. Lacey and I were in Anaheim this weekend and it reminded me of when you and I use to book it down there. I told Lacey how you use to turn off the AC in the 96 Honda accord and jarmin would wake up sweatin! HA HA and then you would say "Oh my bad dog, let me turn that on for you" and then when he fell asleep you would turn it off to save on fuel. Dog I love you man you made me laugh constantly. Tell your wife HI and congrats on the new little one. Check out our blog: wer3ofakind.blogspot.com Love the Lairds.
kensenaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ha ha...he is so big i cant believe it seriously! tell him that uncle spike says happy b day. love you guys, looked like a heck of a time!
elder
Post a Comment