Amongst all of the family time we had over the holidays, Cade LOVED spending time with his two cousins he is pretty close in age with, Ryder (Tom and Brooke's son), and Sally (Tim and Liz's daughter). Cade learned a few fun tricks and, basically, these 3 were partners in crime!!
(LtoR below: Cade, Ryder, Sally)

11 comments:
I saw this on Brook's blog. Very cute. Now if they could just teach him to change his clothes 30 times a day...next time...
That is too funny! Miss all those little ones! Sure my boys would be right in on all the mischief!
That's so funny because on Christmas Eve Ryder kept stripping down and running around naked. No one could catch him!
I was hoping you had your baby already. Do I really have to wait 11 more days?
Thanks for a good laugh Brynne. Kids are so dang funny.
How are you feeling? Any day any time. Good luck with everything, can't wait to see some pics of your new little boy.
That is awesome! Those pictures need to become blackmail later in life! Amazing what they learn and teach each other at only 2 years of age! Gosh, no baby yet??!! Hope he comes soon!
Nothing better than a cute butt.
Very cute butts... Where's his little brother???? :) Keep us posted.
Brynne, I loved how you posted all about all your family christmas traditions, and how you "compromised" on some of them. By the way, you look GREAT being prego. I can't believe that pic of you is at 37 weeks, that is how I look at 18 weeks. Good luck with the lil one coming any day now!
WHEN IS THAT BABY COMING?????
OH my goodness. Cade really must be a natural athlete. Look and those quads on that boy!!
So cute Brynne. Someday you can bribe him with this.
one at a time my c--k in their sweet tight ass, both boys while she looks on then finally her while I reach around and f--k her p--y with my fingers, get her c--t nice n wet then suck my fingers to taste her, then the boys watch me lay her down, push her legs wide open and eat her bald c--t to orgasm, I have been eating my daughters p--y since she was a baby, I c-m in her mouth first time at 2 mths
Post a Comment