Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You're growing too fast!!

Dear Jay,
You are growing entirely too fast. We cannot believe you are already two weeks old! Your cord fell off a couple of days ago, so today you got to take your first real bath with your big brother, Cade! You both loved it!

You are also already starting to get some chubs...which we LOVE, but you don't feel quite as dinky to us anymore. And Cade, you seem so big now, too! Please slow down and let us enjoy you both!

Love, Dad and Mom
p.s. Look a few posts down to hear about Cade at age 2! ( I just posted it)

7 comments:

The Larsons said...

That is the worst thing about newborns... they aren't that way very long... soak it up! He is so adorable Brynne, and it looks like he is smiling! WISH I WERE THERE to blow bubbles on those tummies! :)

Tiff Gatten said...

I wish they would stay newborn for a year, and a teenager for 3 months. :) They are cute boys. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Gunner said...

they look like twins!

The Crisps said...

Cade looks so HUGE compared to baby

Anonymous said...

i remember cade being jays size..nuts
elder

Jason and Candace said...

hey girl this is Candace Cockrell! i love to check out your growing family now and again. Congrats on number 2!! And you look great!! Tell A.J. I say hello!!

Anonymous said...

love baby to watch me suck his bros c--k