Monday, May 4, 2009

Working Mom?! Hardly!

Well, it's true. A job fell into my lap. I am now employed by...

PEAK HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER
(previously Ironwood) in the child care center!
The perks:
-only 10 hours a week on average
-free gym membership for my family
-free childcare when I want to use the gym
-I can bring my kids
-free tanning
-discounts on the store, food, etc.
-can use Peak in Hayden and Post Falls, too
-get paid on top of all this!
This facility is SUPER nice (tennis, racquetball, basketball, pool, etc. etc). So I feel blessed to have this little side job (of course my #1 is my boys!). Thanks, Allison, for hooking me up when I wasn't even looking!

12 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

That's a SWEET deal! Good job!

Kelsee said...

Lucky! That is awesome! And if you want to share the free tanning with me I would totally let you.

Kelsee

The Larsons said...

What an AWESOME job! Maybe I'll have to have you "hook" me up next summer. :) The perks alone make it worth it! AND you are going to have a rockin' bod before you know it! :)

The Crisps said...

wow sounds nice! I am jealous.

Sally said...

Holy cow. What a saaaweeet hook up! You are lucky.

Amber said...

Now that is one perfect job. Have fun:)

Shalie said...

That's awesome! I worked at the gym in Logan doing the same thing, and I didn't get nearly that good of benefits... it was just a free gym membership, that's awesome.

Greg and Kalie said...

That's sounds pretty sweet! Sorry you didnt get directions to my shower, I would have loved to see you. We'll have to get together with everyone still in CDA and have a girls night some time.

Tyler, Alycia and Ella said...

That's a perfect deal! You boys are super cute! Crazy how fast life is going! :)

Missy said...

Wow!!!! I want a hook up like that!:)
Interesting thing about that job, is that you will quickly learn about some of the Mom's that work out there....There will def. be mom's that will drop their kids off for WAY too long and not give a second thought about them while they spend HOURS doing their thang....:( I had a friend who had a job at the chidcare at a gym and she had stories about those crazy Mom's...

Brooke G said...

Sounds like a great job....how do things like that just fall into your lap???

Eileen Jensen said...

Thants way cool what could be better than taking your kiddos with you. Hope it works out good for you.