Spring Leagues '09
Jon and I both had pretty equally matched and very competative leagues this season. The pictures below were taken on each of our last games.
Jon carried his team to the win in the last game with 26 points and lots of rebounds. He was on FIRE!

below: this one is blurry, but it's the only one I caught of Jon going to the hoop.
LtoR: Zack Simon, Tim, Jon, Danny Lee, David Sears and Brad Simon. Not pictured: Tim Gatten & Jackson Wilkey.
Below is a direct comparison of my team trying to do the "serious face" that Jon pulls off so well in his sports pictures. Didn't work. ;)
We had a fun season. Finished it up with a
double-win double header. The last game we won by 1 at the buzzer on a 4 point play!!! There were a lot of close games like this.
LtoR and TtoB: Shannon, Brynne, Kim Dance, Sarah Williams, Rochelle Fennenbock, Amy, Jill and Emily
Cade was our
#1 FAN for every game. He hardly missed a game and most of them were late in the evening. He looked forward to it each time all day. What a trooper.
Here is just a cute pic. of Jay. He seriously is a dream.
6 comments:
Too fun! I like the picture of you with your war face on! OOooooooo SCARY!!!! -Kelsee
That's fun! I knew you guys played basketball, but I didn't know you were so competative with it! Nicely done!
Jon plays like kobe baby, taking the Lakers back to the finals...against the no name magic and dwaight howard....ya! Great job you two!
elder Gatten
Congrats! You 2 are so athletic. I suck at basketball. I'm more a tug-of-war kind of girl, hee, hee. Looks like fun. I'm impressed with your talents.
Jon,still trying to play ball,this is Jim Matthews give me a call.
208.860.7895
you guys are such ballers! awesome that you guys are in leagues, I'm jealous. remember when you were new dating Jon and we played 21 at the church? that was fun.
Post a Comment