Monday, August 10, 2009

Lazy Days

CORBIN PARK
We have a beauiful little park right on the Spokane River literally a couple of miles from our house. On free, lazy days it is easy to walk or jaunt over to chill for a while without the crowds. It is a rock beach, too which gives Cade something to do (throwing rocks in the water) and there is no sand for Jay to eat! It's great.

People swim across the river and cliff jump on the cliffs below.

This is our ode to Corbin Park. We love you on a lazy, summer afternoon.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Wish I were there. Your family pics are so cute. I love the one of your feet. So cute!!

Unknown said...

How funny that you posted this because we are going to take family pictures there Saturday night! I am glad I got to see it because I am trying to figure out when I can drive out there to look at it and maybe take the kids to it! Great job on your triathlon! You're a studdette!

Eileen Jensen said...

how fun. corbin park is beautiful.

Shalie said...

Looks like fun, I don't think I've ever been to Corbin park, wow I need to get out more!!

the Eggett's said...

how fun! That looks like something my kids would also love!

just a girl. said...

that looked like a fun day! and your pics are so cute!!

The Larsons said...

This looks so delightful. My boys would be in HEAVEN with all those rocks! You are such a HOT momma!

Tiff Gatten said...

There's a Corbin Park? Corbin's gonna love that! lol. You guys are so cute.