Jay Marshall 6 months
You put up with lots of loves...
-sitting up independently
-cut your first 2 teeth!
-eating solids twice a day
-scooting and rolling
-pushing up onto your hands and feet (the bridge)
-VERY squeeky and squeely!
-50th percentile on everything!
-still the happiest baby we know

15 comments:
Time flies! Its crazy to think both our boys are six months, where has that time gone?! Love the new pictures. Who did them? -Kelsee
So Cute! I love all of your new pics. It amazes me how quickly our little ones grow. Jay is so adorable. I love his blue eyes!
CUTE family pictures. I can't believe Jay is 6 months old already! It seems like he was just born a few weeks ago. crazy. Well, he is sure a cutie, your family is all adorable. As soon as I start feeling better we will give you guys a call and let's hang out!
those family pics are so cute!! you guys are a gorgeous family :) and your little buddy is getting so big!
Wow I cant believe hes 6 months. Your family is beautiful. I love the Pics.
Such a cute little family! Your boys are adorable!
AWWWWWWWWWW! I can't get over how cute your kids are. Brooke will take either Cade or Jay, it doesn't matter to us. :) Who took your adorable pix? It's fun to see what we have to look forward to in a few months with Brooklyn. Have I told you how beautiful you are? (no, still not talking about you, Jon) Didn't think so. :) Miss you guys.
Oh my heck he is adorable! I wrote this on Facebook, but what is so great about him, is he has a great personality to match his great looks. The complete package. :) Sort of like a mom and dad and older brother I know. :) Wish I could take a bite of him RIGHT NOW! Miss you guys!
p.s. Brynne, Amy is so right... you are SO BEAUTIFUL!
those photos are beautiful! Who took them? Brynne, you look gorgeous, as always!
He is so dang adorable. What a cutie and Cade is also adorable with his wavy hair. Cute cute family. Fun picture of you all on the top of your blog.
Oh, he is just too dang cute! I love his darling hair. I could give him a little love myself. :)
So Cade totally reminds me of how Jeff must have been as a kid. His wife will totally have a love hate relationship with his OCD and you know all the ladies will love him for his looks and his attention to detail.
Love your pics of the babe. I can't believe I have never seen him. He is darling and you look amazing. Good for you doing the gym. One day I'll get there. By the way I finally updated!! Can't wait to keep up and be back in the loop with you guys. Jeff has been having Jon withdrawls. He's campaigning to have Idaho back for that reason. In the meantime we should meet for a fun weekend together.
he is such a little pimp...i dont even know the kid yet either...love him!!!
Love the tie! So he looks so much like his dad that it's CRAZY.
great pics did you knon i have a bolg called sissy"s good times. love you guys
Post a Comment