Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The big 35...

35=halfway to 70!
(I'm just sayin'...)
The day started out with his favorite breakfast,

then after work he rocked a league bball game,
then we ended the day stuffing ourselves with Nate's New York Pizza. He LOVES it there! We opened presents...

And had cake!
mmmm....Jay likes it!Thanks Zack, Lizzie, Austin and Brook for joining us!
WE LOVE YOU JONNY BABY!!!

8 comments:

The Larsons said...

What a great guy... and a great party. Never been to that pizza place... you'll have to introduce us. :) We love you guys!

Suzi Q said...

I love it. I always SUCK at Kevin's birthday's. Seriously. We never used to have ANY money at all. Since I have a summer birthday we have money then but his is late november...it's a shame. I will do better this year. CUTE CAKE!

Maggie said...

Brynne, just in case your ears were burning last night, Lara and I were talking about how incredibly amazing you look. Very impressive. :-) Oh, and happy birthday to Jon. -Maggie

Briett said...

Happy birthday cuz! and great job at the race!!

Shalie said...

Happy Birthday Jon! 35 eh? Any gray hairs yet!! Just kidding :) Looks like a really fun bday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday J! You're a great brother and I love you.

Brandon

L said...

Ha ha Maggie is right we were talking about you. You and your rocking bod! I love Nate's by the way...so good.

Tell Jon happy belated birthday. It as fabulous seeing you a few weeks ago. Hopefully I bump into you again in the future.

Dusty , Angie, & Gage said...

Lick that cake jonny! ;)

Dusty