He's so cute! I can't believe how cast it goes by! Ella is a TOTAL momma's girl and goes around saying mamamama, mom, mama. I love all of their stages!
He really is adorable. I'm completely biased too! But seriously, I just want so squeeze him. He's got a tan! FUNNY! Cody is 11 months now and is pulling up on stuff....becoming quite a pest really. Poor baby.
I cannot get over how freakin cute this kid is. Seriously. You two make very good-looking babies!! You could start a busniess...jk. Well, it's true, but you know, there are laws.
Ugh... he is SO cute! I just love it! He is growing up!!! Don't tell me he is already outgrowing his clothes?! Let me know when we need to do another swap. :) Gunner will have a lot to send when summer ends. Thanks for making me smile Jay!
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
7 comments:
He's so cute! I can't believe how cast it goes by! Ella is a TOTAL momma's girl and goes around saying mamamama, mom, mama. I love all of their stages!
He really is adorable. I'm completely biased too! But seriously, I just want so squeeze him. He's got a tan! FUNNY! Cody is 11 months now and is pulling up on stuff....becoming quite a pest really. Poor baby.
He is sooo cute! And you look amazing by the way (as always). I love the family pictures.
I cannot get over how freakin cute this kid is. Seriously. You two make very good-looking babies!! You could start a busniess...jk. Well, it's true, but you know, there are laws.
Ugh... he is SO cute! I just love it! He is growing up!!! Don't tell me he is already outgrowing his clothes?! Let me know when we need to do another swap. :) Gunner will have a lot to send when summer ends. Thanks for making me smile Jay!
He is one charming kid! I love his eyes!!
He is so dang cute. I think he looks a lot like Ryder.
I loved that my boys were momma's boys too:)
Post a Comment