Very cute. I can't get my dog to even go on a walk. She stops and just sits down. Hmmmmm. I'll keep trying, she is only 5 months but I thought by now she'd at least walk with me.
Darling. We've never had a animal. Rick's not a fan. But, Sometimes I wish I had one to run with when I have to run alone. Sounds like Zoey is a great pacer. Better give that dog a bone.
Nice hoodie! And that's so cool your pup runs with you. That would be fun. We live right next to "dog beach" and I run through it all the time. You would totally be there all the time... If you only lived here.
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
7 comments:
Cute!
Cooper LOVED seeing her on your blog! Hope I can be a running partner substitute next year. :)
She is such a beautiful dog! I'm glad you kept her but I wish I could've taken her!!
Very cute. I can't get my dog to even go on a walk. She stops and just sits down. Hmmmmm. I'll keep trying, she is only 5 months but I thought by now she'd at least walk with me.
Darling. We've never had a animal. Rick's not a fan. But, Sometimes I wish I had one to run with when I have to run alone. Sounds like Zoey is a great pacer. Better give that dog a bone.
Nice hoodie! And that's so cool your pup runs with you. That would be fun. We live right next to "dog beach" and I run through it all the time. You would totally be there all the time... If you only lived here.
Post a Comment