Greenbluff
...October Festival...
We had fun with our little family going to greenbluff farms. There was live music, games, crafts, good food, hay rides, ponies, and we got to go pick out our own little "family" of pumpkins right from the pumpkin patch.
Here is a cute pic of Cade listening to Daddy's ipod on the way there:

8 comments:
Cuuuutee! This looks like a way fun family outing. I can taste those doughnuts in my mouth right now...
I love it! Your kids are stinkin cute. You have the most beautifl little family!
Pumpkin anything is so yummy but pumpkin doughnuts! FRESH? YUM! I want to do something like that so bad....
Those pictures are so cute! Looks like the doughnuts were good too! :)
Darling. We used to do the same thing when my boys were little.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, but judging by all the layers it looked cold.
cutest family ever.
Yummy donuts! Fun times!!!
Post a Comment