Thank you for feeding the missionaires!! We're ward missionaires and I'm having a hard time getting people to sign up to feed them. We need more people like you!!
Cade is such a doll! Seriously. He is getting cuter and cuter.
those missionaries dont know what it is like to walk 15-20 miles a day up and down hills in 110 degreee weather, with 100% humidity with all your clothes sun beaten and soaked literally to the bone in your own sweat. but, it looks like they had fun in their suits decorating their little treats...tree huggers....come to the jungle, and you will see whats up. elder gatten
Wife and Mom of 3 boys! I am also an events coordinator at a fitness club and teach fitness classes! Other than that I squeeze in any athletic, outdoorsy or artsy thing I have time for!
2 comments:
Thank you for feeding the missionaires!! We're ward missionaires and I'm having a hard time getting people to sign up to feed them. We need more people like you!!
Cade is such a doll! Seriously. He is getting cuter and cuter.
those missionaries dont know what it is like to walk 15-20 miles a day up and down hills in 110 degreee weather, with 100% humidity with all your clothes sun beaten and soaked literally to the bone in your own sweat. but, it looks like they had fun in their suits decorating their little treats...tree huggers....come to the jungle, and you will see whats up.
elder gatten
Post a Comment