BOY!!!!
(Isn't he handsome? ;)


can ya tell?
It took our ultrasound tech, Trudy, about 2 seconds to see the "package". :) I, of course, cried. Jon couldn't have been happier (he got his wish!), and Cade blurted out, "It's a BOY? But I wanted a sister." He quickly adjusted to the idea and loved seeing him on screen! He is perfectly healthy and beautiful.
It's funny, I've always felt like I'd be a mom of boys...and here I am. It feels just right. :)

6 comments:
Congratulations! 3 boys will be so fun for you!
Fun! Your boys will be best buds!!! Congratulations!!
Woo hoo!!! You know, I have this theory that it takes a special type of woman to raise multiple boys and I think you are one of those! Congrats!
congrats honey! you make the most handsome boys :) My hubby is the youngest of 5 boys..and his Mom is the WOMAN..I truly believe only very strong women get to raise all boys!
Super-dee-dooper excited for you! I have to say, I've loved 3 boys. You will too. Such a cute pic of the little guy!
Hey lady, I need your email address so I can send out the info for Girl's night! Mine is kelseeandzoe@gmail.com
Post a Comment