Sunday, February 13, 2011

WARNING

Normally seeing this would instantly make my mouth water. But, this week, Cade and I got food poisoning. That's right. EW.

Jon says when he used to work there when he was young, they never washed the pans that they cook the pan pizza in. MORE EW.

Anyway, after 2 days of sleep-interrupting stomach cramps, nausea, the runs (sorry TMI...EW EW EW) and watching my baby go through the same thing...I think from now on I'll stick to Papa Murphy's and cook it myself!

3 comments:

jessy.maus said...

What the? I just got food poisoning from pizza too! And I even made it myself! Was up throwing up and I NEVER throw up! Food poisoning sucks! Hope you feel better soon!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

ohhhh that is so not fun! especially pregnant!!

The Cornett Family said...

I used to work there too, and can 2nd the statement that they absolutely do not wash the pans. I rarely eat there. I'm sorry you got so sick! No fun at all!