Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Me and My Knocked Up Friends

Kelly (Hauck) Legg had a baby shower for her little baby girl, Riley, and it was such a fun time to catch up with all of my high school friends. FINALLY some of them are pregnant with me! ;)

L to R=shortest to furthest along: Andrea Whiteman, Amy Wearne, Kelly, and myself
Here is the whole group:
L to R and B to F: Me, Sarah Curtis, Ashley Hooks, Lynnette Holstein, Carrie Bremer, Kelly Legg, Sofia Voz, Andrea Whiteman and Amy Wearne.

4 comments:

The Larsons said...

What cute girls! Always fun to catch up with friends, and you all still look so young! I know what you mean about being ahead of your friends with the baby making! :) Love your dress! ;) You look amazing!

btw - how am I supposed to vote on that name poll, as it is missing the 2 best names! Pierce and Stu! I voted Vince - but only cause I had to. :)

Kelsee said...

I didn't know Amy AND Andy were pregnant!!!! That is so awesome! Yay for babies!

Sally said...

Wowza. That's so funny - you predicted it! Awesome that you're all still homies.

Suzi Q said...

That looks so fun!